I have a Norstar telephone system. I keep seeing the message "RECORDS LOST" in my raw call records. What does the RECORDS LOST message mean and how to I resolve it.
The RECORDS LOST message indicates that call records are coming in to the SMDR6 unit faster than it can handle them and the SMDR6 Unit is being overloaded.
To easily resolve the error you just need to configure the PRINTER SPEED on your SMDR6 unit to a faster (larger number) speed. If you have it set for 1200 or 2400 Baud, raise it to 9600. If you have it at 9600 raise it to 19,200.
- FAQ-1466 Norstar SMDR6 - No Call Records are being received
- FAQ-1467 Norstar SMDR6 Error: PRINTER PROBLEM
- FAQ-1468 Norstar SMDR6 Error - INACTIVE FEATURE
- FAQ-1470 SMDR6 Error Message: RECORDS LOST
- FAQ-1469 Norstar SMDR6 Error: FEATURE IN USE
- FAQ-1144 Norstar Phone System Command Feature Commands�
- FAQ-1005 Norstar - How to Configure a Norstar SMDR6 for Comm One
Comm One LLC Technical Support
138 E 12300 S Ste #C102
Draper, UT 84020