How do I configure my Avaya IP Office for SMDR
There are 4 setting changes you need to make in your Avaya IP Office in order to set up SMDR Here they are:
- Start the IP Office Manager and go to the SYSTEM Menu
- On the right side of the system menu select SMDR
- OUTPUT: Set to SMDR Only
- IP ADDRESS: Set to the Static IP Address of the PC that will capture the call records as a SERVER.
- TCP PORT: Use 1150
- MULTIPLE SITES: If you have multiple sites, each must have a unique port number so you should use 1150, 1151, 1152, 1153 etc.
- RECORDS TO BUFFER: Set it to the highest setting or 3000
- Then Save and MERGE your settings.
- Usually you do not need to reboot the IP Office for these settings to take effect.
Comm One LLC Technical Support
138 E 12300 S Ste #C102
Draper, UT 84020