DELETE CALL RECORDS & REPROCESS THEM
If for some reason, you need to delete all of your call records out of the current period and reprocess them, these instructions will do the job. If your call processing script has been updated, or your costing has changed, you may need to reprocess call records for these changes to take effect.
CAUTION: Be careful running the Start Over Wizard. The only file that you want to delete records out of is the current call file. When prompted to delete any other database file, you should answer NO.
RUN THE START OVER WIZARD
- From the Call Accounting Main Window, Select the TOOLS menu, the CALL ACCOUNTING WIZARDS.
- From the WIZARDS menu select the START OVER WIZARD.
- When prompted to erase records in the Station File (line1.dbf) answer NO
- When prompted to erase records in the Current Call File (plm_ca.dbf) answer YES
- For all other files, answer NO so that you don’t delete any other data from your database files.
- Exit the Call Accounting
REPROCESS YOUR CALL RECORDS
- Start the Manual Call Processing
- When the Call Processing shows you the list of logs.
- You can either manually remove the "Y" from the logs you want to reprocess.
- Or, press the function key F10 and it will ask if you want to remove the "Y" from all of the logs, answer yes. Removing the "Y" tells the system to re-process the call records.
- Press CTRL-W to continue
- Select YES and the processing will start.
- All of the logs you specified will be reprocessed into the current period.
Comm One LLC Technical Support
138 E 12300 S Ste C102
Draper, UT 84020